Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photos of Calicut Beach

I and my friend went to Calicut beach. We took some photos of the sunset and the beach. I used my point and shoot camera. It has some limitation to take good picture. Especially it does not give good picture at low light. But, still we managed to get some good pictures. I hope you will also like it.





Crowded beach






Walking to the sea



Trails of foot steps

 
 Read more



 
Kids preparing balloons for sale. Actually their age is to play with balloons, but they are forced to sell balloons.


 





 
A cute girl

 

 


 



So many footsteps, too confusing

 
A bridge to the sea, now no more..



 
Sunset

 







 


 
Night at Calicut





 
A girl playing with the waves



 
Radio tower

 







5 comments:

  1. Nice Post dude,,,nanum oru kozhikodukaaren,,,if i had a good cam i wud have posted a million of them in my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man come on keep up your good work!!! nice professional shots man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice images.Thanks for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Blog Widget by LinkWithin